||Being a woman is pretty damn fine, all things considered, but there are advantages to being a man, too!
So, while being a woman is great and all that, being a man has its good points too.
- The joy of simply walking down the street. There are bound to be plenty of good looking women walking down the street as well, and their only purpose is being there for you to stare at. If that's not good enough for you, you can run home and turn on the TV. It's full of pretty little things, too!
- Breasts! Instead of being either disappointingly small or back-achingly large cancer inducing sacs that inevitably drop below the knees in time, to a man these are permanent sources of joy.
- Health! You will never get postnatal depression, or PMT, or PMS. It will never be "rag week" for you! You will never be "up the duff" through your careless sexual exploits!
- The Old Boy Network: it's yours to use. No glass ceilings for you, buddy!
- You never have to shave your legs, or your armpits, or your groin (unless you really want to). Hours of agonizing pain saved.
- A haircut costs $10 - $20. Not $60+. Money in your pocket!
- Similarly, your cosmetics budget is non-existant. Unlike a woman, you will not be laughed and sneered at for not wearing makeup.
- Perverts! They don't frighten you, because you are one!
- High heels! Sure, you can't wear them (except at weekends), but that's actually good news. You can walk back home late at night down dark streets, safe in the knowledge that not only will you not be heard a mile away, but if you decide to leg it from danger, you will not fall over and snap your foot off.
- Electrical appliances! These don't confuse the hell out of you! You can actually fix them if they go wrong!
- Relationships! Sure, you will be eternally confused as to what's going on in a woman's brain, but you can be happy in the knowledge that you will never actually care!
adequacy.org -- because it isn't