This is an archive site only. It is no longer maintained. You can not post comments. You can not make an account. Your email will not be read. Please read this page if you have questions.
I took 12 comments that people have posted. Ya know thoe ones that actually made sense. Well here they are: 1."It's a global conspiracy to ruin your life, dude." Well, if this is true. Then fine then. let the pot heads ruin their life. Just back off, and legalize this shit!
2. "i think everything should be legalized. if someone wants to fucking die from a speedball, then goddamn darwin tells us they should be allowed to do it. it's the only way to get rid of the leeches of society without setting up a dictatorship and doing it manually."
Again, same thing. If pot heads want to do it let them do it!
3. "You forget, drug addicts are all thieves. I really don't think we need degenerates breaking into our houses, stealing our home theatres and defecating in our lounge rooms. That's not what society is all about."
WHAT! HA HA HA HA HA: so your saying that i'm a crook. riiiiight. This guys obviously done a lil too much of da wacky tabacky.
4. "in short order, the addict gene will die out and that'll be the end of it. fuckers."
I dont nessecarilly agree with an adict gene. but i do agree that it will eventually die out! I can't back this up, but i have heard of other countries that have legalized it and their use of drugs has gone down dramatically.
5. "I don't see a predisposition to addiction killing of the drug problem any time soon."
maye not soon, but i think if the choice is there, people/kids wont want to do it as much than if it was illegal.
6. "Marijuana should not be legalized. Keeping things forbidden ensure strength and discipline in our great country. It would be a very bad example for our weak youth if something forbidden would suddenly become allowed. The fact that there is not one reasonable motive to prohibit marijuana must not change our mind. Forbidden things are forbidden things. You should learn to obey, even if you don't understand the motives or if there is no motive at all."
Yikes, i'd hate to be your kid! but your way wrong. I bet if eating brocoli was illegal, kids would want to eat it even more!
7. "that america's values were based on the writings of people like Paine and Jefferson, both staunch libertarians? Stop wasting your time on stupid shit and worry about rapists and murderes."
ok your basing our laws as being correct and good. When a group of guys who believed that women should stay at home and be our bitches, wrote these laws in the 1900's (well somewhere in there, i was prolly asleep that day in class). If they wrote such good laws and know what there doing then why are we changing them and adding new ones everyday? And to your next point, fine then legalize the pot, and worrry about the murderers and rapists!
8. "So being a responsible father wanting to protect his children makes *me* a narrow-minded pervert ?"
I didn't say you were a pervert, maybe one of the other replys did, but it does make you narrow minded! A responsible father would be someone who would assume the kids going to do it, and then explain to them whats up, the truth, not just don't do it its bad, drugs are bad, yada yada yada. i've heard it thousands of times!!!! maybe a different approach would have changed me!
9. "Where would our great country be if all weird behaviours were not only allowed, but encouraged by ultra-liberals like you. Our last president was this kind of pervert and look where it brought our country, being laught at by the rest of the world. At least our president now knows how to have the world respect the United States of America. Everyone knows now we will fight for respect and going to war if we need to."
HAHAHH, WE GOT OURSELVES A MORON REPUBLICAN HERE. How can you say clinton wasn't a good president! I think he did a good job. So what he's a little on the horny side. I'm just happy he's pickin up chicks at his old age!! maybe if you'd look past the fact that clinton had a little sex problem. i did with Bush's many dui's. And someone who payed his way through college. The rich are going to keep getting richer and the poor poorer, with fuck up republicans in the house. And i bet your rich!
10. "Are coffee breaks and smoke breaks not enough for you people? Must we have pot breaks too? It will only lead to a drop in worker efficiency, as another 15 minutes is taken out of the American work day."
THAT IS AWESOME, i wish i could drink at my job. The point is, if people are going to smoke pot at work, let them. dont fire them because they smoke pot, fire them because they cant do the job while there on it. If they can function fine and do the job then why not let them do it. Your just not openminded!
11. "Do you have vodka breaks at work? Beer breaks? You're forgetting that cannabis is actually quite intoxicating. Having a break to smoke a wee number would probably have quite a severe effect on productivity, possibly about as much as having a break to drink a couple of cans of beer. Of course, American beer is a lot weaker than in the UK, and is often in smaller cans. Bear this in mind when considering the effects of a couple of cans of beer while working. Some of us who run large computer systems pretty much have carte blanche to chill out in the server rooms with a cold one though. If you own the company, no-one can whinge about what you do..."
I'll agree with that.
Go there... the person that posted this is right. The guy in the file says, (somethign along the lines of): "i am one of the few that can say this, i know nobody ever hears this, but, i liked smoking pot." he is a successful man. And i HIGHLY doubt hes a crook, like captian dipshit said earlier.
Finally, we learned from the prohibition that making it illegal was bad. when the made alcohol illegal the use of it went up! And if they legalize pot, the use will go down. Now for you people that say if they get behind the wheel and are under the influence of pot yada yada yada, well easy, make laws on smoking and driving. done, i dont understand why u guys bitch so mcuh. Just make it legal and the drug dealers will go away. (for the most part), kids in schools, the bigest drug arround is pot. I should know. go to your kids school, radomly pick 10 kids, i bet 9out of 10 smoke pot, if they are willing to admit to it, and that 1 kid is probubly lieing.
there you have it! JUST LEGALIZE THE SHIT!