This is going to be one massive list, so be warned...
- Today, get a day-planner from the Campus Store. Begin to plan and organize days.
- Begin a Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday workout program. Concentrate on cardiovascular and endurance training.
- Go the the College of Liberal Arts office. Get the paperwork for changing majors. Go to the undergraduate advisor in the Theatre Department, get her to sign on the dotted line. (This might also require going to the College of Fine Arts office...)
- Purchase a Course Schedule once they come out at the end of the month. Find a foreign language class that will fit into schedule. (Spanish? French? German? Arabic?) This will be covered in the free-class-for-staff program, but will also be a five-six hour course, meaning that my grade in it will be enough to lift my GPA into the 2.0+ range, allowing me to stay enrolled.
- Perform ritual celebration of Samhain during the day. Work Samhain night at the Club. Get a fly-on-the-wall view of the public Halloween party downtown, and make a huge haul of tips at the same time.
- Register for the class. (This could be late October. the registration days for the Spring aren't listed yet.)
- Continue the Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday workout scheme. Look around for a good, cheap yoga class to improve flexibility.
- Start campaigning for the Microcomputer Applications Specialist position opening here.
- Figure out how the hell Laura and I will split our time between her family in Alabama, my family in Dallas, and work here in Austin.
- Buy some intro books (or, preferably, the textbook) for whatever language I decide to take. Do a little advanced study.
- Get presents for the family, and for Laura.
That's all I'm doing for now. It's lunchtime, and I need to do some running around. The 2002 edition will perhaps come out tomorrow.